Friday, February 4, 2011

Sidi Crossfire Srs Weight

Leopard e altre catastrofi

That Picasso has struck again.

No, I laugh even now.
laugh of my naivety. Blind pride of my mother.
What I gloat when I discovered that Leopard everything himself grabbed a pencil, went (crawled) to look for a paper and started scribbling?

aspettamelo I had. In fact, it's not like I expected. Not so soon though.
Leopard has struck again. My little Picasso. After the launch of the mouse (the mouse on the Mac), the quasi murder of the keyboard (always on my beautiful Mac), the call on the phone to my mother who took a shot thinking it was who knows what happened .. He did it again. On the wall.



Ok. Laugh. Only you do not know my lovely lady of the house ...

way: tips for cleaning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment