Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Pet Shop Free Graphics

Primo giorno di inserimento al nido

words: Leopard1 - mom 0

The first day all went. In reality it was an interview of the child's habits, schedules etc.. Then Leopard was still a little bit to play with other puppets, but here were only great in practice and then he ran after them (still crawling) and they ran. Until they began to send kisses left and right and has now settled with five brats and a teacher who scoccavan kisses here and there in the wind. In short, he is shown as always curious, good-humored and friendly. In an hour I tried 3 times more than another in which he gave a face to the ground. All right, that is. Sure maybe it will be a bit 'different when I will not be present there. Moreover it is true that the little ones are the sponges, but he still is not accustomed to the German e.. I do not know, I know that we will begin to talk a bit 'at home, because the idea that suddenly the talk in another language only makes me even more difficult, even though I know that children learn in one second (the rest is not that Italian understands perfectly in 12 months, eh?).
To be really honest at the very idea of \u200b\u200bleaving a whole day there, my heart shakes, my stomach is closed, and I do not breathe.
seems that the separation is harder for me than for him at the moment but we'll see.
Meanwhile, the first day went. He broke loose, he was visibly tired as we went there after lunch and did not nap. She resisted sleep and fatigue, as usual, but when we went out and almost passed out in the stroller and still sleeping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment