Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Earth Wind And Fire Song On Everybody Hates Chris

Geburtstag und Apfelstreuselkuchen!

Ovvero: la torta di briciole alle mele (o Torta di Leonardo) per il primo compleanno del mio cucciolo!

I had mentioned in previous posts. Last year, during the prodromal period of labor I had cooked this cake, which I found in Germany and I find absolutely delicious! Obviously I have not had time to eat and I was taken to hospital, where they enjoy some porzioncine every now and then (with great enjoyment) to catch his strength ... So this year I could only celebrate with this cake, which the family has obviously been dubbed the cake Leonardo. (In addition to the cake I made biscuits and birthday dumplings with spinach and goat cheese, very very franscesi !!!).
Here is the translation of the recipe (there are several, more or less burdensome. By the time a baby is really little, then this is the one very simple version. God is eaten warm, accompanied by vanilla ice cream):


Ingredients 4 large apples


For the dough:

250 g of flour

125 g of butter

100 g of sugar (I used raw)

2 tablespoons Table yeast

1 packet of vanilla sugar

an untreated lemon peel

For the crumbs:

200 g of flour

100 g of butter

100 g dizucchero

1confezione vanilla sugar

cinnamon


Preparation

Mix the ingredients for the dough and put them on a buttered and floured baking pan. Squeeze gently with your fingers. Arrange the apples into small pieces.
Mix the ingredients for the crumbs (streusel) and work briefly with your fingers, until they are reduced to crumbs. Pour over apples. The recipe says to bake for about 70 minutes at 175 degrees, but I left sixty and was well done, perhaps it would be enough even some Off!


0 comments:

Post a Comment