Monday, February 14, 2011

Free Dune Buggy Frames Blueprint

E l'inserimento continua..

Here. I had been away for a while '. I had a weekend a bit 'full.
Friday we did the second day of insertion. The first hour was fantastic: Leopard has played, chased the other kids (who always quite the disdain I have to say, but how do you allow eccheccavolo!) And I even tried for an hour.

(Small aside: they say that many children up to three years are very sociable. Leopard no: constantly seeking other children. And I had the proof on Friday afternoon when I found myself with a friend known to the course and prepartum Samuel, a very nice baby, di una sola settimana più giovane di Leo: loro GIOCANO insieme, INTERAGISCONO, a loro modo COMUNICANO! Questo per ribadire che i bambini non son tutti uguali).



Tornando al nido, dopo la prima ora, un po' la stanchezza, un po' la confusione creata da un bimbo più grande che era lì coi piccoli, ma non sapeva rapportarcisi in modo equilibrato (e ci credo, il perché ogni tanto li mischino non lo so onestamente...), ha cominciato ad agitarsi un po' e voler star con me. Ma nel complesso direi che tiene botta, il pupo!

Oggi un ulteriore passo. In effetti Leopard is the nest as I write: one hour and a half without me. He was so taken that he did not even notice when I am gone, so no tears there. But I am a bit 'in turmoil: I have this straight for me and I do not know what to do, not because it has nothing to do, mind you, but because it is a really strange feeling. It is not easy. It is not easy at all the posting, and the complicity of the fatigue of a night I have the semininsonne Mago ... Mom with the balls, eh?!

Ok, a Sigh, and I will update ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment