Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moncler Outlet In New York

La mia prima volta!

That is: the hairdresser Kraut!

It was not easy. seem silly to you probably. But here you walk down the street, look at the hairstyles of the people. You can not enter lightly a local hairdresser, even for someone like me who seldom combed in the morning and change hairstyles like the wind change. I mean, there are two kinds of women: those aged 16 to 76 years are always combed the same way with variations of up to 5 cm in length. And those who experience (also facing a large and unsightly failures): long, medium, short, very short, blond, red, brown, scaled, straight, trendy, classic. Depending on the season, mood, setbacks, of practical needs.
I definitely belong to the second category. The monotony tired and I do not fear change, indeed. Once in London I saw a sign CUT AND GO: 10 POUNDS! Now they are entering. Still regret that cut, I mean really! But the hairdresser Kraut a bit 'scared me to put it, I admit it!

Encouraged by the fact that there was a couple of friends, that my head was shouting for revenge and a bit' I am not provided falls in Italy, I have thrown.

The fact is that Germans do not sti plus rendon things simple. You must choose to book or not (change the prices), which team you want (master or normal), if you want to dry your hair or dry by itself.
I must admit though that was not an evil:

  1. are QUICK. I hate being at the hairdresser, the speed immediately gives millemila points.
  2. So with no waiting idiotic magazines, I do not understand that already in Italy, but imagine that I know of local gossip!
  3. Parlan GERMAN , I mean Hochdeutsch ! But it should be!?! You say, you went to Germany! Easy to say to you, but we expect traumatized people of Swiss dialects Saltan out at every turn, words unintelligible, guttural sounds and you feel that you invariably do not understand why an idiot chip only! But no, just cross the border and shot a German hairdresser speaks clear and understandable and you start to tighten the arms of his chair as if I had the electric chair, you can loosen the grip, relax and feel almost normal again be in one place almost normal: understand without effort! Well the
  4. prices. Are not only much lower in Switzerland, but also of Italy!
Ok, you say, but the cut? Well, yes, Italian do it better, but is acceptable. Yes, I have a fringe idiot enough today, but as I said fortunately the changes do not scare me, the hair grows back and really do not think the result is so scary. Or at least I hope so!


0 comments:

Post a Comment